FF6 huge battleship invincible FF6 huge battleship invincible

Why such a low score?

I'm suprised it didn't get a higher score! This is great, and it's obvious a lot of work went into it. Good job, I really enjoyed it!

Lejin - BOSS Lejin - BOSS

smooth

pretty catchy beat. Vocals are pretty smooth, great rhythm. I would've voted 10 if it had more original subject matter, but still it's a very fun song. Keep it up!

Lejin responds:

Hmm.. yeah your right. Its always better to make fun of the same old angry nerds on ng instead.

Ecco Dance Ecco Dance

wow, I like it

It's nice. The middle kind of reminds me of the old star wars theme, while the beginning kind of reminds me of some stuff from Blaster Master. Anyway, it's good, and will be favorited.

Something new...Lol Something new...Lol

pretty edgy

You've certainly got something going here. I'm looking forward to hearing the finished version.

XDragonslayerX responds:

Lol thanks...pretty much experimenting here =P...but I'm sure I'll finish it soon enough

Can You Hear Me Singing (DEMO) Can You Hear Me Singing (DEMO)

You've got a good voice!

Man, I love vocal techno, and this stuff is pretty good. I wish it weren't just a demo.

XDragonslayerX responds:

Thanks Tired! I liked your stuff too..It won't be a demo forever, don't worry =P

FFVI - Phantom Forest [XD] FFVI - Phantom Forest [XD]

Very Nice

I really love this tune. It's kind of haunting, but enchanting at the same time. You did a great job with the mixing for it. This version has a slight electronic tinge to it, which accentuates the flanged sound that makes it more ghostly sounding. I like the bass guitars the most in this piece, but it certainly wouldn't be what it is with that semivocal backing. Good job!

Sephirot24 responds:

I think all my songs have a electronic feel, mainly because I work with the instruments FL Studio provides (most of the good ones are synths). Also, yes, I use Flangus a lot :P ! You have a very skilled ear XD

I'm really glad you found it good ^^
Thx for the awesome review! I'm looking forward to your version :)

--SephXD--

Cave Story - Jenka's theme Cave Story - Jenka's theme

Catchy

It's a fun tune. It's laid back but energetic at the same time. Pretty snazzy.

JonBro responds:

It's from a freeware game called Cave Story.

Download the game. It's AMAZING.

Final Move Final Move

I like it

It's pretty cool. I agree with the previous reviewer that it could've progressed a little faster, but only at the beginning. The rest is at a nice pace, and it'd be a great one to use for a game or something. Thanks for sharing.

I Forgot To Forget You I Forgot To Forget You

Very chill

It's like the memories are shimmering in and out with the piano, and the sax is sobbing a quiet dialogue to itself. Reminds me of how lonely I feel sometimes, and the relationships I've lost throughout the years. Thanks for this; I'll definitely have to check out your other stuff.

sorohanro responds:

thanx, i really apreciate
you'll find some interesting new stuff even thow i'm working now for my album (i got myself a deal with a record company) but i'll keep post also free stuff on NG

Final Fantasy: Veiled Win Final Fantasy: Veiled Win

something unique for this genre

It's pretty chill. Reminds me a lot of Evermind, if you've ever heard of them. I agree you just have to relax and get lost in the flow of the music to enjoy this one.