Stuck in the Hole Stuck in the Hole

Not bad

Kinda sounds like Flight of the Condors. Maybe that's the music? Just a guess. Anyway, yeah, it was pretty funny. The animation was not bad either. Good job.

The Hungry Avenger The Hungry Avenger

Nice!

Great job on the animating! It's obvious a lot of work went into this, and it's really cool to see the complete work. It was pretty entertaining, and had a good selection of music. I think some more sound effects would have been nice, though, like, the click, squeak, click squeak of the old lady would have been funny. Anyway, awesome stuff, and thanks for submitting it!

Cyberangel 888: Act 1/3 Cyberangel 888: Act 1/3

Pretty good

I was suprised at the fact that you had a guy challenge a girl to fight. Back when I was in high school, that kind of stuff would be a sure ticket for the guy getting beat down by any other guys who happen to be in the area. I know there are some tough girls out there, though, so it's not like I'm saying that out of prejudice or anything; I guess it was just the culture.
The most important thing you can improve in your next one is to have all the voices at equal volume, and at a volume people can hear without turning their speakers all the way up. Other than that, you've got some solid animation skills, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you improve.

omegafinal responds:

Well in my experiences, there are some cases where the guy challenged the girl. I've challenged a couple of girls back in college, but it was a playful kind of just knocking to the ground and putting wrestling moves on each other (or "nerd fight" lol). Yeah, it's more of an experience thing. Then again, this story takes place in the far, far future, so things change.

I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

Foxy Sniper Foxy Sniper

Very nice!

You did a really great job on this. The gameplay was fun and challenging, and the graphics and animation were certainly a visual treat. You've got some real talent. There was one thing, I must say though: your grammar was a little confusing at times. Other than that, though, this was really a lot of fun.

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Awesome

This game was definitely a masterpiece. Great programming, great artwork, animation, and voice acting, and as always great music by David Orr.

It took me a while to get used to the gameplay and figure everything out, but I guess that's half the fun.

Respect.

Master Music Class 1 Master Music Class 1

Good job!

I really like this, and am looking forward to more. I also agree with the previous statement that this series of tutorials needs a qwerty piano interface, and if you don't know how to do that and aren't willing to learn, PM me, and I'd be willing to code it in for you because I think it would be a great improvement for this series of tutorials. It would also be nice to have the sound bytes stop playing when the key/mousebutton is released, which I could also code in if you like.

I highly suggest learning actionscript or getting a programmer. Other things that are possible using actionscript are "games" where you guess intervals by ear, guess notes by ear or by written note, try to play out written notes, write notes out and have the computer play them, try to get the beats right, etc. etc. etc....
If you had time, you could even build an entire sequencer within flash, though that would be a huge project if there were many different instruments with all available octaves.

I'm hoping you'll continue these as far as possible. Again, let me know if you need any help.

TheNossinator responds:

Thanks, I might just take you up your offer. I too think that the Qwerty interface would be great, as would a release mechanism.

Thanks for the review, I'll PM you if I need any ActionScript.

FF6 huge battleship invincible FF6 huge battleship invincible

Why such a low score?

I'm suprised it didn't get a higher score! This is great, and it's obvious a lot of work went into it. Good job, I really enjoyed it!

Lejin - BOSS Lejin - BOSS

smooth

pretty catchy beat. Vocals are pretty smooth, great rhythm. I would've voted 10 if it had more original subject matter, but still it's a very fun song. Keep it up!

Lejin responds:

Hmm.. yeah your right. Its always better to make fun of the same old angry nerds on ng instead.

Ecco Dance Ecco Dance

wow, I like it

It's nice. The middle kind of reminds me of the old star wars theme, while the beginning kind of reminds me of some stuff from Blaster Master. Anyway, it's good, and will be favorited.